Have i ever told you guys how much i absolutely adore corsets
Lina Viktor is a New York-based fine artist & painter from London who uses patterns, symbolism, and iconography to address grand archetypes and concepts of infinity, greatness, and transcendence. Her acuminous paintings are composed of original black, white, and gold patterns that are gilded with 24-karat gold directly onto the canvas, amplifying the ornate sensibility that informs the framework of her riotous, powerful images.
Since her recent emergence, she has exhibited her work alongside Andy Warhol, Takashi Murakami, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Peter Beard, Tom Sachs, & Ryan McGinley, and has sold all of her paintings to date. (source)
Three new parody shirts for those of you who (a) need excuses and (b) like typography. They are on sale for $14 for the next 72 hours!
(I’m raising my hand for both reasons, by the way.)
Inspiration | Women In Menswear | Wear It Weird
It took a while, but this finally (and rightfully) made it onto my blog.
THIS IS EVERYTHING I WANT AND NEED IN MY ATTIRE
Indiana - USA
- LAUGHING SO HARD OVER THE MOST RIDICULOUS SHIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, CLUTCHING THEIR STOMACHS, SNORTING AND STRUGGLING TO BREATHE
- Person A leaving tHIGH HICKEYS ON PERSON B (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
- BOTH OF THEM BEING THE BEST FRIENDS THAT EVERYONE JUST ASSUMES IS A COUPLE AND NO ONe is even surprised when they announce their official bc wtf do u mean u werent before
- GIVINGG EACH OTHER ESKIMO KISSES
- GIVING EACH OTHER BUTTERFLY KISSES
- FIGHTING OVER THE LAST COOKIE
- WRESTLING MATCH ON THE COUCH THAT ENDS WITH ONE OF THEM HITTING THEIR HEADS ON THE FLOOR AND THE OTHER HAS TO KISS THE BOOBOO BETTER
- GOING ON AN ICE SKATING DATE AND PERSON A BEING A KLUTZ THAT KEEPS FALLING SO PERSON B HAS TO HOLD THEIR HANDS BUT THEY BOTH END UP TRIPPING AND LANDING ON THEIR ASSES AND EVERYONE STARES AT THEM AS THEY KEEP LAUGHING
- DOING CUDDLY MOVIE NIGHTS AND CRYING OVER CHEESY CHICK FLICKS
- MAKING FUN OF BAD MOVIES TOGETHER
- BEING THE ANNOYING PPL IN THE BACK OF A MOVIE THEATER THAT TRY TO THROW POPCORN AT PEOPLE
- FIGHTING OVER WHO GETS TO BE BIG SPOON
- NOW I’M CRYING
- ABORT MISSION ABORT ABORT
- I DIDN’T NEED THIS
had to draw the new qt. click top pic for full view!
super hoping he’s a desert baby like a lotta folks are theorizing.
click and drag for a SPOOKY MESSAGE
i don’t know what i expected but it wasn’t that
you can put this device on any surface and it will actually type. like. this is a hologram. a HOLOGRAM. I CAN TYPE WITH A HOLOGRAM NOW.
its sold by Brookstone and fucking damn it is the most fascinating thing i have seen in my life so far holy god
Wait wait wait is this like a you hook it up to a computer and type on the light and then words?
yup. simple bluetooth hookup and boom. you’re done. you can now type on your desk with a hologram to send texts, make notes, do literally anything a keyboard can do.
Woah. Woah. WOAH
It’s sold by ThinkGeek too! But it is quite expensive
every day we get closer to Tony Stark
is that daft punk
One of the problems with Braille is that it’s typically printed in specialist books aside from the copies created for sighted people, meaning that those with sight difficulties can’t borrow their friends’ books and need to seek out the bookstores and libraries that cater for them. In the past, we’ve seen projects such as Thailand’sMr. Light and Mr. Dark — which uses special typography to enable the blind and non-blind to read the same book. Now the FingerReader initiative from MIT provides visually impaired readers with a wearable ring that can scan written text and read it out loud. READ MORE…
Guys. Science has developed a talking ring that allows the blind to read books.
This is not only amazing, it is the stuff of fairy tales.